Saturday, May 28, 2022

And now for something entirely different

Today was windy.  It has been windy for several days, but today the sustained winds were about 30 mph.  That made walking across open spaces quite challenging.  

It also made hanging up the laundry quite challenging.  So I looked across to a neighboring terrace and realized it was a 5-clothespin day.  In other words, today they were using 5 clothespins on every towel, compared to the usual 2 clothespins per towel.  

The 5-clothespin towels

So I hung a couple of things on the terrace clothesline.  I secured one pair of pants and one pair of shorts each with 4 clothespins, and one tank top with 3 clothespins.  But I didn't leave the laundry unattended.  I moved it inside when I left the terrace.

My well secured laundry

Flying laundry

Still flying

Earlier today, I photographed the signs on someone's front door that reflect their sense of humor.  The top sign translates as: dog and cat strong accomplices.  The lower sign translates as: lunatic cat.  I feel lucky to have not met the cat and dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment